New to Kuala Lumpur

Hello everyone,

My name is TaNesha A, and I was recently married here in Kuala Lumpur. I'm from the United States, and I will be staying in KL for the next 6 months. I have a Advertising and Marketing background. I'm really looking forward to meeting new friends while I'm here in KL. Please feel free to reach out.

Warm Regards,
TaNesha A.

Welcome on Expat-blog, Tanesha

Your discussion has been redirected to the Kuala Lampur forum  for effective networking.

I hope that you will establish lot of contacts via Expat-Blog community.

P.s. Many congratulations for your wedding as well ;)

Regards

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Hi Tanesha

I've only been in KL for a few months too...let me know if you wish to hang out sometime!

Cheers :)
Ed

hello Tanesha,

i would be glad to meet you, pm me your contact :)

cheers
Siam

hello tanesha!

i'm in kl so let's me if u want to meet us! see u!

najette

heyy girls we should plan ladies night and go out and have fun sometimes :)
hope is soon..

hii guyzz girlzz are there any moroccans In KL ????
i'm moroccan i live in KL and i hope to meet moroccans people here !!
wash kayn shi mgharba ???? :D
khokom youssef !!

Hello friends!i m frm karachi moving in kuala lumpur in septembr want to make new friends.does anybody want to?

hi every body,
im moroccan , looking for freind in kl , im coming soon for study maybe will stay there for 2 years wish find freinds, i want to get a lot of information about rent ???  how mush deas it cost
thks

Hi Tanesha, nice to see you here!
Hi Sofia, and if any ladies night out is up this weekends, I would like to join too!

Forgot to introduce myself in last post. I'm Michelle, from HK, working in Singapore and down in KL currently for a job for client. Hopefully can have some fun with the expats here.

Cheers.

Hey guys let's have some get together for expats

Hi Tanesha, count me in if you are meeting people. I am new and would love to make pals.