Retirement Manila (BGC)

Kevin and Zenaida from Reading UK. Have Purchased a two bed Condo Uptown Residence Bonifacio Global City. Move there for our retirement this July 2018. Once there will apply for my 13a Non immigrant visa wife being Filipina married 32 years. at Immigration office BGC. Do I need a Police Clearance certificate from the UK as I will apply straight away. Wonder if any expats live in BGC and enjoys a beer.
Best Regards Kevin

Theres a lot of expats in there.. il send you some of their meeting schedules once your here.. dont worry... im here curently in Manila

My advice is to collect any documentation you think may be even vaguely relevant to your cause. Better to have too much than too little. Long round trip to get a piece of paper.

yes you need police clearance from your Country, must be current as well, that is if you getting your 13A with in first 6 months of your arrival.

Many thanks for your very useful info much appreciated. Looking forward to our Retirement BGC Manila and moving into our new home Condo Uptown Residence, informed turnover wiil be May ,we fly to Manila from UK mid July
So happy joined Expat. Best Regards Kevin and Zenaida

Haha also live in BGC

Kevin 380 wrote:

Kevin and Zenaida from Reading UK. Have Purchased a two bed Condo Uptown Residence Bonifacio Global City. Move there for our retirement this July 2018. Once there will apply for my 13a Non immigrant visa wife being Filipina married 32 years. at Immigration office BGC. Do I need a Police Clearance certificate from the UK as I will apply straight away. Wonder if any expats live in BGC and enjoys a beer.
Best Regards Kevin

They will want NBI clearance. Rather easy to get. Just dress professional and bring p200 with you.

I assume your wife is not British then? Or she applied to get her citizenship back already?

Be careful. Isn't BGC where those British guys were beat down by 20 cops for criminal skateboarding?

Will be moving to BGC and enjoy occasional drink of beer :)

samangelevski  is correct regarding the police clearance certificate from your home country in order  to obtain a 13A Visa.  If you can provide evidence you have lived here for most of the preceding 6 months however, you may be exempt  from this requirement. 
Read this...
                       http://www.immigration.gov.ph/faqs/visa … ident-visa

and here are the requirements ...

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/visa-requ … y-marriage