Gyms in town(Istanbul)?

Looking for a decent(reasonable) gym with at least basic weight stations or machines.

Hi drc1212, :)

I hope other members will be able to help you to find gyms in Istanbul.

Good luck,
Christine

If u re looking for gyms in Kadikoy I know a couple

Spearo - I have been here only a couple of weeks
I live in the Maslak area - Mashattan

Do not know it that is close or not??

David

Hi David I know couple of place very nice and reasonable which close to your area Maslak.send me an email if you are still looking [email protected]

No Maslak and Kadikoy are quite far

Bora

hello drc1212 :)

what area are we talking about here?

cheers :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Mac is one of the best

hi,

I am from London and considering a role in Turkey. Does anybody know of any good gyms near the RBS Building (Tamburi Ali Efendi  Sokak,  No:13 Etiler) and  the Meridean hotel (Cengiz Topel Caddesi No: 39 • Etiler Istanbul, 34337)

Thanks All

hi, PS you did not seem to mention the name or web address for this gym?

Thanks

i know few near by Bakirkoy if you are interested..I go to one called Titanic Port Bakirkoy  wellness & spa-Fitness center.
if you are located near by 1 Levent, check the one @ Kanyon shopping center. Really  nice one. it also depends on how much you want to spend for for one year membership !
Regards,
Nihat

Hillside İstinye Park

I just looked at one in the Mecidiyekoy area near Profilo. The cost is only 70TL per month, and it is mainly for weights, though they have many tread mills. It is called GunesSpor and the address is: Sehit Ertugrul Kabataz Cad. No 20/D Sisli, Mecidiyekoy.