Cool places to visit in Muscat

Hi I would like to know what are some interesting places to visit in and around Muscat. I like indoor and outdoors too. I'm open to all suggestions. If anyone has any ideas please share them. I just want to explore Oman. Thanks!

There are quite much of activities in and around the city. Indoor game activities would be found mostly at Qurum (Shati) area. The outside suburbs near to Muscat are "Sifs", Yiti", "Bahla" and "Nizwa" regions in specific, however, as you explore more and more, the country has much more to offer with the scenic stuff. Most of the places comprise of beaches and mountains in either direction.

Hi
To your query here is some advice for some exciting places in Oman
Muscat Nearby places :
Muttrah corniche, Muttrah old market, Muttrah sultan palace, Al Qurm beach, Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque , Azaiba beach. Yitti beach and Suwaidi beach.

Outside Muscat :
Jabl Al Akhdar, Jabal Al shams, Al hoota caves, Nizwa fort, Nakhal fort, Wadi Shab, Damiyat Island, Bimmah Sink hole, Wahaiba sands, Wakan village e.t.c

wishing you pleasant stay here in muscat.

Hi Asif Hassan,

Thank you for the update about the places in and around Muscat! That list was very helpful and I'm sure others will find it just as useful.