Sole Parent for family immigration permit

Im from Philippines and have one son and I do have sole custody of him and after 9years my son was granted norwegian passport as per UDI i can apply for family immigration visa with under 18years old travelling However we dont know anyone to start there if ever i got approved..
How to start a new life with my son? What are the things needed to get done before travelling there ?

Hi I am also from philippines. I wish to ask mybe you encounter someone same as ,  my case was I got seperated after 1yr half living in Norway. And I have 2 filipino kids with me. We are living in Norway 3 yrs now with a renewal visa only.
I am worried now that I need to renew again my visa bec it's with family reunification with my 2 Yr old daughter, I don't have assurance about my 2 other older kids visa. Bec I don't have a work and we don't have a sponsor. I'm just relying in Nav as social benefits and still studying norweigan kurs.

Hi please UDI website there's a way for you to stay legally in norway and reference is your Norwegian child and they don't require any income requirements..my son and I are moving there this March on permanent basis.
Try to coordinate as well Philippines embassy surely they will help...