Marriage problem

Assalamualaikum
I married egyptian man for 5 years and we have 1 son , we live in my country indonesia. Actually we have no serious problem in our marriage , but one day..it happens and when i removed 'sponsor' on him from immigration ,he and all his families are angry n force him to divorce me.
I have my reason why i removed the sponsor, it doesnt mean i want 'divorce'.
I explain to them, no one wanted to listen.
My question : does a parent ( mom ) in Egypt have right to force her son to divorce his wife ?
I still love my husband , and he said to my brother he still loves me too.
But he said he Must obey his mom .. as in Islam said that..
And actually he is also still upset to me because of sponsor problem. I dont know what to do now because next  month we will meet in court.
Anyone can help me giving advice or information about that,thanks in advance.

Removing your sponsorship is an effective divorce as far as married life goes.
For those unfamiliar, a foreigner living in Indonesia must have a sponsor, and losing their sponsorship makes their immigration status invalid, thus they must leave the country.
Why you did it is of no matter, the result is breaking up the marriage unless you leave Indonesia with him, thus reasonable grounds for divorce.
As for your Husband being upset, you've effectively destroyed the marriage and had him removed from Indonesia so I suppose he could be a little less than happy.

I have a reason i can not tell here , but when i think to remove sponsor (from wife) , i already have another sponsor ( from company ) , but all of them/he felt humiliated by my action.
Yes you are right that he must leave indonesia in 7 days since i sign that.
But i told him i will move to him to egypt.. but no answer.
Thank u Fred , now im waiting for Court to process it bcs he already reported our problem,.
Hope justice will refuse his demand.

The court's actions are down to their view of the situation but he can't get a company sponsor without having a work permit first, and must leave Indonesia at least for a few days to get a new KITAS processed.
You'll have to show the court his work permit and the company/immigration will have to confirm he will have the right to stay legally in Indonesia or they might very will see removing yourself as his sponsor an act of someone who wants to get rid of him, an effective forced separation, thus good reason for granting a divorce.
Your reasons for removing sponsorship are down to you but, unless you can show he will be able to remain in Indonesia without interruption, there's a fair chance you'll be single very soon.
Given you have said he'll be forced to leave the country shortly, that's going to be hard work and he can use that as proof of intention to separate.

He has worked already in company ,under sponsor by me , and it can be changed to company sponsor ( i spoke to owner ) but he seems not agree or doesnt have will again.
Thanks again fred, whatever i have to face this problem.