How to Apply for Driving License in KSA? (Im a Filipino)

Hello, Is there someone can give me information on the step by step process in applying a Drivers License? Im not a Driver on my company so I should think I do this on my own. I just want to have a License for personal purposes. I have my Phillippine Driver License with me.

If you have International Driver's license from your country with embossed stamp you can take it to Driving Centre. If current policies allow, they will accept this license and issue you saudi driver's license after you pay license fee.
In case your international driver's license is not accepatable. You will have to pay fee for the driving school (classes + practice) and upon successfully completing the specifc number of days in class and practice attemps in field. You will be given test date (a questionaire + practical). If you pass the test you can recieve your local driver's license from same office after paying license fee.

well said, thank you very much

Did you get driving license?

I went on 2 may 2018 but they are giving date for the classes after 7 months.

Can someone help to get closer date?

shani252 wrote:

Did you get driving license?

I went on 2 may 2018 but they are giving date for the classes after 7 months.

Can someone help to get closer date?

Which branch did you go?  Try the North Riyadh Driving school not sure but usually they are not full.

I went to Sulai Near Exit 16 . Which Branch you are saying area name? Or If you can some agent who can help me please share details.

Thanks

shani252 wrote:

I went to Sulai Near Exit 16 . Which Branch you are saying area name? Or If you can some agent who can help me please share details.

Thanks

Here is the location of North Riyadh Driving School.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dalla … 46.6396263