Havek from Iceland

Hello, my name is Havek and I have just moved to Varna.I am interested in meeting new friends and going for walks , fishing etc.We have a lot of thermal springs in Iceland too, so that iscwhy I chose Bulgaria.I am an occasional naturist and like Bulgaria , Iceland has many of these gut a lot colder.Nice to meet you all, I will be moving in the Summer!

G'day mate. 

I adore Norse history so Iceland is a place of interest, never had the pleasure of visiting.

Now I am a cricket maniac.  Recently found out that the sport is played in Iceland sometimes on frozen lakes!!!!!!   A summer sport!

Hello, nice to meet you, that's interesting and good to know you like vikings too.You have to visit my country one day:)

Hello neighbour!

I'm from Faroe Islands (Færeyjar, as you know it and Фарьорски острови in Bulgarian).

I live in Sliven though, but if you find your way this way sometimes, let me know, and we can grab a coffee or bjór :-)

I'm a sailor, so it's not sure that I will be home, but you can always send a message!

Best regards
Hans Jákup

Hello Hans, yes a coffee would be good, I won't be back till mid Summer, I look forward to the hot mineral baths and the cool sea.Thanks for your message:)

Welcome to Varna!!!

Any questions just ask.

Kind regards,
Luna

Closed