Personal trainers

My wife and i have moved here from UK and want to keep in shape.  Our villa complex has a small gym and we are looking for a trainer who can teach palates/yoga and also maybe some weight training and general cardio.  The gym has weights, bike, cross trainer etc.
We are in Cap Malheureux and want to do 2 or three sessions a week.

Philip

Hi Philip I,

I suggest you to drop your advert in the Sports classes in Mauritius section of the website. Coaches near your location might get in touch with you through your ad.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Philip!
If you're looking for a personal trainer I've got an excellent one, he's a French trainer with years of experience and a solid reputation. He can train you on your schedule and he does online training for when you are oversees. He also does meal plans. He's bilingual (which was such a relief for me because I only speak English) and he's based in the North. I've had trouble finding a good regime but he's a great coach and very professional! He mostly does weight and cardio training but I'd advise you to call him for a trail session! His name is Emilien and these are his contacts.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

It is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum. Please use the message system to exchange details.