Job offer

i have a job offer with 1000 usd , and food allowance of 1.500 mv , is this enough also accommodation on company but shared room 2 people two beds
i need to know how much i can save from my salary if i have a good life style , is it enough is job offer is good , can any one give me advise .
thanks .

Hi Ihab, accommodation is the biggest expense here in Malé, given your employer is providing one that's a huge saving. If water and electric bills are also covered that would be a big plus. If you live a simple lifestyle you should be able to put aside at minimum $600 every month.
Good luck!

Did u get ur visa ??

no, but how about work in this country about people , safety , is it worth to accept this job offer ,

ihabtadros wrote:

no, but how about work in this country about people , safety , is it worth to accept this job offer ,

Like any country out there people are people and depends how you interact with them. Safety is a very relative term in today's world, is it safe compared to where? There is a higher chance of getting shot in New York than Malé 😉. My rule, always be aware of your surrounding. Is it worth to accept the offer? That's a personal decision you have to make.

ihabtadros wrote:

Like any country out there people are people and depends on how you interact with them. Safety is a very relative term in today's world, is it safe compared to where? There is a higher chance of getting shot in New York than Malé 😉. My rule, always be aware of your surrounding. Is it worth to accept the offer? That's a personal decision you have to make.

if any updates on indian visa problem

Other than Indian all nationalities are getting their work visas.

Very low salary and you will be living a below average life. But I guess that is what all Thai, Sri Lankans, Filipinas and Bangladeshis are getting here in Maldives. I am actually surprised to know that doctors earn like USD2000 a month, cabin crew earns like around USD1000 per month, which is really shitty salary compare to any other place....
Well, no wonder the quality of service anywhere in Maldives is pathetic....you get what you pay for.