Work permit process time Malta

Bedraj rana wrote:

just want to ask how long  to take release for an ETC workpermit in Malta as NON-EU nationality, all documents submitted 14 weeks ago until now no response from them,how can I follow up with I'd malta is there any way to track please need suggestions..

Yet again, no point in asking the same question twice.
This subject has been done to death on the forum, no one on here can give you an answer! Only Identity Malta can do that!

it's different for everyone. I was waiting for exactly 3 months

vnzhlv wrote:

it's different for everyone. I was waiting for exactly 3 months

But no one on the forum can tell you how long, only Identity Malta can tell you and even there you will either get a different member of staff or no answer at all!

Not even identity Malta can tell you,trust me for last 7 months I think I know more then them.

sorry to bothering , how did you apply may i know ??

Hi ,

Joyful moments ahead,

I am from India. My Work permit for Malta is being processed by the employer. Currently I am not in Malta. Would I be able to apply visa parallely with my offer letter or should I wait for my ETC license number and then apply for Malta Visa from India.

Happily awaiting your reply.

Thanks..
Lokesh

I have not received any answers if I have submitted 20 documents for the work in Malta.

I passed 20 weeks after submitting the document for permission to work in Malta. I did not find any answers.

You only need to post once.

How long it will take for Work permit process by Identity Malta, Because almost 3 months is over to submit my file but still no response by Malta Identity?

Lokesh when you submitted you documents

I submitted all my documents to my employer on 22nd October 2018..

Am also facing this issue, As per my HR Manager she applied my Malta ID on 17 August 2018  until now 4  months 20 days ..  still waiting

Seems all cases are different.
Just to bring some positive experience.

We submitted beginning of September (Still abroad application). Mid October got a letter dated beginning of October. Unfortunately there was mistake in letter and in last days of October we got corrected letter. First days of November I came to Malta. Third week of November submitted fingerprints and also remaining documents for is. Exactly in 4 weeks (3rd week of December) got my id.

In general: we employed a consultant agency which is working with Identity Malta (if not mistaken it even required for such company to hold special license but not sure). If you have budget - I highly recommend doing it as they really helped us in preparing documents, submitting, fixing mistake made by Identity Malta. They know to whom to call.
As far as I know all big4 companies provide such services. Also smaller consultant companies doing it. (We tried to work with one of big4 and one smaller and finally choose smaller one).

Astrogeek wrote:

Am also facing this issue, As per my HR Manager she applied my Malta ID on 17 August 2018  until now 4  months 20 days ..  still waiting

It's a residence card you apply for not Maltese ID.

But they said first you have to obtain the work permit .. on that WORK PERMIT you can travel and enter to Malta

What is the all producer for NON EU candidate . How they do it. person applying from UAE/any other country ? Please if you can guide me

Finally I have received my Malta work permit,  I am to land in malta happily pretty soon, thanks for the wonderful hearts supported this beautiful topic...

Blissful Lokesh...

Thanking all

Congratulations lokesh.
When did you apply and from where
How time did you waited
Please share this

Hi

Can you mention the big4 and small agency firms which you know?

Thanks

Sorry but I think publishing some names here might be considered as ad.
I think you can use list of companies working for IIP as a reference.
https://iip.gov.mt/agents-list/

I found out that a lot of them provide not only IIP consultations.

Please help me

Hassif wrote:

Please help me

You need to put more information on here, please help is not enough.

GozoMo wrote:
Hassif wrote:

Please help me

You need to put more information on here, please help is not enough.

Exactly Mo,

Help with what?

Hi I'm currently applying for a tourist visa to come to Malta then applying for a work visa when I get there because the employer has not processed everything yet. If the work permit is not processed within the 3 months, will they deport me back to India please? Very confused with the whole process. Thanks!

Yash C wrote:

Hi I'm currently applying for a tourist visa to come to Malta then applying for a work visa when I get there because the employer has not processed everything yet. If the work permit is not processed within the 3 months, will they deport me back to India please? Very confused with the whole process. Thanks!

If you obtain a tourist visa, then when it expires you will have to leave the country.
Not sure if your tourist visa would become invalid if your future employer applies for your work permit whilst you are here as the authorities may consider you are no longer a tourist as you have a job!

Hi sir I am a Pakistani citizen working in UAE I applied for Malta work permit through an agency here in Dubai and first they took 6 months to get me a job contract now they are saying they had submitted my file in embassy and it's being 2 months more but still no response and I don't think the documents are real can you tell me how I can check if the documents is fake or genuine

Hi All,

Does anyone here have tried coordinating with Identity Malta with regards to the status of their work permit application? It's been 6 mos. since my prospective employer endorsed the application, my colleagues' applications (applied at the same time) were already approved and they are already there.  As per the HR, they manually applied it so there's no way to track the application online, what they can do instead is to chase the agency but it seems like the agency do not entertain the follow-ups. 

Thank you in advance for the response.

Hello,

Bhai I am working in Malta, my work permit took 3 months to come to me and visa was processed within 3 working days.

Sadly now, I am seeing alOt of applications have been stopped as they are no more giving visas to anyone and making excuses.

In relation to your documents, have you checked with your company in Malta or are you just relying on UAE's Agency?

If you are relying only on agency, try to take a step further by contacting the company who issued you the contract or why not dropping an email to Maltese authorities.

Regards
Daniyal

I had applied for permit on march through my employer, and we are already in July and I have not yet got my permit. i am a qualified accountant.
Rest of my friends have already moved there and are working.

You guys think it is something to worry about ? I am completely stressed and sometimes, I get the idea not to move there. pls help!what should i do ?

Hy, dear how you know this no any more visa work give for peoples

Hy, I'm from pak my realtion in Malta submitted my documents obtain for work permit can I cheak my status and how many take time or after what come step,
Best regards

Hy, what happed for you why rejected dear nor what is condition is OK?

Hy, what happed for you why rejected dear nor what is condition is OK?

hello sir
now i am seen differend answer here it really good thank u

Hy, any one know this information for single work permit when I applying in embassy then need interview or not, thank you

Hi everyone.
My topic is same like others.
August 2019 i had a interview with one of the crew member of malta .then september 2019 i got my offer letter and octfirst week i got a receipt from id malta and oct 25 2019 i applied in identity malta for my work permit but still i didn't get any information.guys whts going on why it takes so much time .i am worried.😣😣

How many days will take for single work permit

Hi everyone.
My topic is same like others.
August 2019 i had a interview with one of the crew member of malta .then september 2019 i got my offer letter and octfirst week i got a receipt from id malta and oct 25 2019 i applied in identity malta for my work permit but still i didn't get any information.guys whts going on why it takes so much time .i am worried.😣😣
-@Manisha khadka

Ask Identity Malta. No one here can answer your question!

How many days will take for single work permit
-@santo thomas

Ask Identity Malta. No one here can answer your question!