PENDING SALARIES & EOS BENEFITS

Hello there, I am Remie Larano (Filipino Citizen) working and living here in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia asking for a handy advise regarding my pending salaries and EOS benefits that's been holding by my employer, Al Muwakaba Company (under the ownership of Mohammed Hussein Al-Amoudi and Hassan Hussein Al-Amoudi).

As my contracts been terminated last 29-February-2018, we were asked to look for companies that we can arrange our transfers BUT not given moneys part of our 10-Month pending salaries & EOS to proceed with.

I am on my 3rd Transfer, likewise I have to bear all the expenses yet I don't have any money to proceed with it.

I also do have problems settling my house-rent which is costing me now 5-Months.

Is there anyway I can file a criminal case against my employer and have them release "some" of my money so that I can proceed with my transfer. And after my transfer, they can pay me the rest of my pending settlements?

Please, I need quick advise as prompting to go to Saudi Labor Office is my last resort only as I really don't want to make things upto worst.

Thanks again and GOD help us all.

Remie Larano

Hi Remie,
Sorry to know about your situation. Report it to MoL and make sure you ask for your remaining salaries and Eob.