How to communicate to Spanish tax agencia that I left the country

Hi, my situation is a bit anamalous and wonder if some of you can help with the information.
I moved in January in Madrid being employed as a full time employee with a Spanish company.
I got social security number but I never got a NIE because I resigned and left the company after 2 days not being happy with the company. And I left also the country. I got paid the 2 working days but I never received the Monday because I had no Spanish bank account yet.
My questions are:
- should I file tax in Spain ? As employee I gained around 1000 euro
- how do I communicate to tax agencies that I left the country so that I am not considered a resident?

Thanks a lot if you can help

If you are now In U.K.  contact HMRC and ask them.  If in another country ask the tax authorities there

Take a look here

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati … x-treaties

Your message is a bit confusing. You write that you got a social security number but no NIE.  I assume from what you have written that you have a NIE (numero de identidad extranjero), but you did not get an id card (tarjeta). As far as I can tell from your story, you were in Spain a very short time and so Spain is NOT your tax home. It is not apparent from your story whether you actually received any money, as you state you didn't have a Spanish bank account.  I am not a tax professional and so cannot give advise, but you could either call
https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/AE … nos_.shtml
or it looks like you could download a form to send to hacienda with you question.

Hi thanks for your replies
Yes is a bit confusing.
The company registered me to social security so I have social security number but I left before the appointment with police for getting a nie number. In fact on the contract and pay slip at the place of the nie number there is my passport number.
About being paid. I did not have time to open a bank account so I was not paid but they made me signing a pay slip saying I was receiving 1200 euro with 150 social security withholding.
Hope this clarifies a bit more

You say you did not get paid.  So you have nothing to declare.  No income so no tax liability anywhere