German couple in Antalya looking for contacts and friends :)

Greetinzz earthlings!  :cheers:

We just moved to Antalya... I'm a magician and Gourmet Raw Food chef, my lovely partner is an artist and fresh mama.

before, we lived on a tropical island where we got a charity project for orphans running.

we just got a house with a big garden near the airport and would love to have some people around!

give us a message if u r up to it.

have a magical time!

Gee

Greetings, what a nice combination of choice "magician and Gourmet Raw Food chef" :))

I am currently looking for a nice house with garden, in the area of preferable Alanya or Antalya.  Currently located in USA.

Would love to know how you like Antalya so far?

We were told not a safe time to invest in these areas for now? I hope this is not true..

warmest wishes to you & to your family!

Meshe

Hi Meshe

haha... yes both quite funky jobs... I combined both and made a TV show called Magic kitchen, few years back.

I'm not an expert about the safety for investment... actually what I really studied was financial management, I was Bank director before I turned my hobbies to work. I mean htere are some probable reason to consider it risky, but in detail I'd say:
- Turkey had this military intervention in the east but that's pretty much over.
- The war in Syria is far away and staying there and been going on since years without negative influence to Turkey. USA has been in more that 200 wars since centuries and it's been rather beneficial for the economy (what a sad fact). The Syrian refugees even seem to have a positive impact on Turkey.
- concerning Erdogan, I'm not interested in politics an dont believe or support any of em. But the fact is, that Turkey has seen immense economical growth.

How we like it here? We LOVE it! Mountains, beautiful beaches, cliffs, sea, sun, good roads, restaurants, everything is sooo cheap... considering the exchange rate even cheaper.

ANyway... I've seen endless houses around and know lots of places. If you describe be exactly what you need, I can tell you prices, where to look at or contacts. I also met a lot of real estate agents and could suggest you some good ones.

Hace a good time

Gee

Hi Gee... good to hear... thank you so much for your offer... saw allot of amazing housing opportunities. But photos are never enough & never tell the whole story.... We ( my husband, son & I ) will be there sometime this year, not sure when; to look in person.  The more we look at real-state the more we realize, we mostly value a view from the sky.
Its just great to hear you're happy there! Great confidence builder for all the work we have to do to make it happen.
we're not into politics either. American conduct is a disgrace. What brings us to Turkey is our love for quality organic produce, something nearly impossible to find in America now. We hope that Turkey bands GMO!

Meshe

You really got to be careful choosing the right real estate. Keep in mind that turkish people come from a looong tradition of bazar salesman :D They know how to sell you poop for gold hahaha!

Finding organic produce is really difficult, but it's getting more popular. Easiest way is to find small family style producers in the villages and grow your own stuff (like we do with some things) The weather conditions are great for that and it's such a huge difference to just pluck some fruit off your tree and munch it down while the fresh juice is dropping all over the place :D

Just gimme a note whenever you come around. We travel a lot to Germany and Sri Lanka for our little charity organisation but we're mostly around here.

If you ask me... I would definitely recommend you a property in Kas (Kaş). It's quite a drive to get there but maaaaan... what a lovely place!

ahahaha.. that is too funny! "poop for gold"

I have been saving seeds, can't wait to grow my own fruits...

Definitely message you to see if you around, would love to meet.

I will check Kas.

Simulationhypothesis wrote:

ahahaha.. that is too funny! "poop for gold"

I have been saving seeds, can't wait to grow my own fruits...

Definitely message you to see if you around, would love to meet.

I will check Kas.

Hi, My name is Kadir Yıla. We have a big construction company in Antalya. We have villas with garden in which you can grow your organic vegetables and fruits. My wife also likes growing organic food. And I promise I won't sell you sth. more than Turkish citizens. We have a lot of options and we are a reliable company in Antalya. ***
for more information, please contact.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Thank you for your message Kadir.

you are wellcome

Hi Master Gee,
I am an ex expat, who lived in San Francisco for 2 years and now  would like to meet expats in my hometown to share my local experience and to have some nice chat. if you are interested let me know:)
Have a nice day.

Thankx bro, We 're in Germany for a few weeks, I'll get back to ya once we're back in town!

Have a good one!

Ok
Take care then :)

Hi here is a mixed couple.i am Egyptian and my wife is Turkish living in Antalya looking for new contracts and friends too will be glad to meet.moustafa

Selam Moustafa! Thanks for your message!
We're in Germany for a few weeks, showing our newborn to grandma :P
As soon as we're back I'll contact you guys!

Have a wonderful time!

Gee

Wow! congrats guys may god give u all the happiness with ur new born .i send my best wishes to all and see u soon .have a good time.😀👍

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct