4th S-pass rejection

Please kindly advise me on this matter.

I have studied in Singapore for almost 17 year, from primary school to university, but I still hold my Indonesia citizenship. My result is average, 2nd class honour.

Throughout the period from 2016 to 2018, I have managed to get 4 job offer, all with s-pass, but sadly was all rejected.

The most recent job, required a Indonesian for the position and I presume it stand a better chance for a successful application. But ultimately, it is still been rejected.

Is the MOM judge the application by racial profiling?

Am I not able to land a job in Singapore?

My salary package is 2300 for s-pass application.

Or there is there things to do with offences I made (etc: littering), if so, where can I get any information regarding this matter? Should I just call the ICA to confirm?

Do you know the wording of the rejections by MoM? From that, sometimes an indication of the reason(s) can be gained.
In any case, I am quite sure it is your very low salary - at the minimum for S-Pass and far less than the market median for fresh graduates of S$3600/month.
It is also very difficult to get a work pass as a foreign fresh graduate, but since all your schooling and your degree is from Singapore, they sometimes make an exception.
If all else fails, get a few years valuable work experience in Indonesia or elsewhere and then try again!

The reason for rejection is "this candidate is not eligible to apply for a work pass". Base on the forum, this is the sentences that MOM used to ask the employer to look for local. Am I right?

However, after coordinating with my HR, they are keen to make an appeal for this case.

In essence on emphasizing the crucial point of having an Indonesian for the job.

Is there any recommendation to strengthen the appeal? Will things like job description or any such influence the success rate?

Thank you so much!

This wording means that you will not get a work pass, no matter what you do.
Don't waste your time on an appeal - better look for work elsewhere.
Sorry!