Iqama Transfer Issue from a Student to an Engineer

Dears,

I am an Engineer with the membership of Saudi Council of Engineers & my degree is attested from Saudi Embassy in India. Currently I am dependent on my father and I am working in a company as an engineer.

Recently I have submitted release letters from my father's company to this company I work in, with all the required docs (SCE membership card copy & engineering degree saudi attested) to transfer my Iqama to this company with profession as an engineer.

So I have 2 questions:

1. Do I need to clear my dependent fee before transfer or they will inform me to clear or cancel my fee?

2. My HR informed me that Engineering professions are closed for foreigners since February 2018, is it true? If yes, is there a way to get engineer's iqama in my case as I don't want any other profession.

PS: I know the profession change is locked right now, but in my case I am getting a profession from a student so I have only one chance to get Engineer's iqama.

Any help will be appreciated. May god bless you..!!

Hi bro, my case is same like yours. I'm father dependent got job but transfer might have some issues not sure...
any update in your case ? Please help
WhatsApp : ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security