Ultra weak WiFi signal

Can you give me advice on how to boost my Globe WiFi signal.
During the day 7.00am until after 11.00pm the signal is so weak I sometimes can't even do a speed test.
After 11.00pm the down load signal has been as high as 10mbps
I am a retired electrician with little computer experience but know the basics of signal strength.
Is there any accessories that you can recommend or tricks of the trade that will help?
Your help and advice is appreciated.

I have Globe, what they did to mine to have good signal is installed external antenna, this was free of charge by them. that fixed my problem,

Thanks Sam.
If you contacted them by phone, how did you get past the robot with it's press 1 for this and 2 for that?
So frustrating.

I did not get that, we did personal call, in the office here in Concepcion, they have been very good at this, done the next day, they like to keep customers.

Lucky for you to live near their office. Big difference here in the province.

I am in province too, but i have to travel by car to get there,

Is the receiver they put on your roof a box 8”x10”x2” on a post? We have one already.
In town the signal is by wire but way out here about 1500meters from the tower as the crow flies  it's wireless.
I know it's the way with large corporations that give you the option of like it or lump it.
Must be a way to get a stronger signal.

silver any tower will emit signals up 20k, if you outside this zone then you need what they call is a receiver booster or antenna what is call in philippines,  which is the box you just told me about, but if nothing is improving then maybe problem is supplier, but then you are only 1500m, that is so so close, i am 5.5k from tower and no problems, not even when there is typhoons, but i lose my Cignal on satellite TV , to keep me busy i watch U-Tube on TV, lose one got the other.

I think you are correct about the supplier. Globe and smart are tarred with the same brush.
Is there a booster I can fit to the system to increase signal strength without going onto the roof. Our home is single story but it's over 5mtr to the gutters. Could pay someone to fit it but I believe if you want it done right then do it yourself. That's why something inside is preferable. 
These days I don't even like being this tall plus dodgey knees don't help.

you may have to buy somethin on line, I was looking for internal antenna for my internet, but guess what no one is selling it here, I even believe they don't know what I was talking about, but any external antenna will fix your problem, yes you may have to do job your self, but if you get it trough them they will install it for you,

Thanks Sam,
I'll have another try at getting past the robot and talk to a real person.