Visa help

Hi Gravita.,
This is Syed here.. Actually I working here in KL since from 5 years, my visa is under service sector, some one told me abt international schools n I checked it n school assures to get admission n get visa for my kids as student pass n my wife can get guardian visa from the student pass, then I followed school n my kids got student pass n unfortunately my wife visa got rejected saying my permit is under pdkl, so already in trouble, can u please explain me what is the best solution for me,, when I contact in Cyberjaya immigration they said I need to change to professional visa or cancel my present visa then she can get guardian visa.. just wanted to know if I cancel my permit, then will be there any restrictions to come back Malaysia in tourist visa?? Pls help me...

Hi Gravitas,. Waiting for ur reply in above queries??

I already answered when you asked the same question on another discussion.

Basically you need a professional employment pass and a salary of RM 5000 to get dependent pass.

Foreign Worker's can't have dependents.

The guardian visa requires proof of offshore income but you work in Malaysia so it is never going to work I am afraid

Just I wanted to know if I cancel my Foriegn worker pass then is there any cooling period to apply for professional EP ?? How about if I come in tourist visa to Malaysia n apply later when cooling period finishes?

Employer has to apply and you have to be outside Malaysia while the process is carried out and enter on a VDR. No cooling I don't think but job would have to be considerably different and you need  university degree and 2-3 yrs relevant experience or diploma and 5 yrs experience

There is a guide at the ESD website
https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/downloads/

Thank you dear Gravitas