On Arrival Visa On Causeway Stopped For Saudi Sales Profession

Hello,

I have multiple re entry visa in saudi arabia. From february daily i visit bahrain via king fahad causeway and get on arrival visa at bahrain passport for SR:50. My proffession is sales and nationality indian. Yesterday i try to go bahrain via causeway from saudi, at bahrain passport they tell you cannot get on arrival visa from today. Try to apply online e visa at evisa.gov.bh
. I checked that site visa terms and conditions mentoned e visa only valid for arrival at airport bahrain. Any one help me.

Very strange.  I know driver professions who also do this daily.  Will try and find out if anything changed.

Well the on arrival visa via causeway is still being given.  I have spoken to a few friends who travel daily.  They haven't faced any issues and their professions are similar to yours.  Keep in mind that as far as professions are concerned in Saudi; even expat general managers & directors have titles of sales persons or marketing supervisors on their Iqamas.

Are you sure that it wasn't due to any other reason that you were denied visa on arrival?  see the conditions for the on-arrival visa below.

For whatever case, you are in a situation as the evisa is not valid for the causeway.   Unless it's a multiple entry visa in which case you enter the first time through the airport and subsequent entries you can do over the causeway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Causeway Visit Visa (Saudi resident) is only granted subject to the following terms and conditions.

Fees:

The fee for this visa varies between BD2 and BD5, depending on the length of stay and other factors.

Grant conditions:     
• Applicant must be entering the Kingdom of Bahrain via the Causeway when applying for this visa.
• The visa is issued at the Causeway in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• The visa fee is paid at the Causeway in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Applicant must have had a current resident permit of Saudi Arabia for at least 3 months.
• Applicant's resident permit for Saudi Arabia must be valid for at least another 3 months.
• Your entry must not violate the security and national welfare of the Kingdom of Bahrain.

Entry conditions:     
• Applicant must enter the Kingdom of Bahrain via the Causeway.
• You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
• You must be able to support yourself (and any dependents) during the visit.
• Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain.

Stay conditions:     
• The Length of stay allowed is 3 days or 1 week or 2 weeks.
• The visa can be used only once, for a single entry.

Extension conditions:     
• This visa may be extended at NPRA in Bahrain on payment of a fee.

Other conditions:     
• Applicant must show evidence of current residence in Saudi Arabia.