Teacher vacancies

Hi everyone. We will be visiting your island in July for a nice break. We are from South Africa. We have a 14 month old baby girl and feels that we need to take her future in this country in concideration, so a plan B feels wise.
So we are looking at a possible future move.

My wife is a teacher with a master's degree in psychology. We would like to visit a couple of schools while we are there.

Do we need to make a appointment for a visit at the schools before we are there?
Any schools that can be recommended, or current employees with first hand experience?
Do we take CV's with or post before hand?
Any advice on how we can approach this will be much appreciated.

I work for myself, we specialize in ink consumables, IT software and online support. I will do more research on this but if anyone have info regarding the demand and options on this topic will also be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Alten

Hi Alten

Your wife and yourself are looking jobs in your respective industries?

If you need any info, let me know.

Hi

Yes we will be visiting mauritius in July for a holiday. We would like to set up a few interviews if possible. My wife is a teacher, with a teachers degree and Mater's in psychology with 10 years experience.

I have my own business in South Africa, and specialize in the ink and toner cartridges industry.

If you could give us any advice etc, it will be appreciated.

Regards

Alten