International Student in Edinburgh

Hello! I'm Joanne and I'm currently a senior student attending high school in Canada. I want to move to Edinburgh for undergraduate/graduate studies (medicine). I was wondering if I could get some advice on moving to Edinburgh, how much it might cost per year, or maybe some experience on other people who have moved to Edinburgh to study. Currently I'm trying to figure out how to best afford the tuition since it isn't exactly the cheapest. Any comments would be appreciated, have a great day! :D

Hi Joanne and welcome to the Forum.

There are 5 Scottish universities that offer Medicine courses; this link will take you to a webpage that lists them all; if you select the individual site, then it gives you further information on courses, fees etc.

If you want to know more about the cost of living plus other useful information on a specific country/town, the Numbeo website provides that kind of information; this link will take you there.

Once you've read the links, if you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team