Does the Post Office deliver packages?

New here, and got notification that 2 of my 7 packages had arrived and were out for delivery this morning.. left the gate open, have been waiting all day, and no one has showed up.

Now, in the US, I would not question it, but here I think things work differently.  Am I supposed to go to the post office and pick these things up myself?

Depending where you live, they may leave you a note and you have to go to your town post office to pick up packages. The Amazon delivery doesn't work quite the same with the notifications in the island. Usually we got a delivery notice when the package arrived to the post office. Specially if you have a PO box or get the letter at a mailbox centralize location.

Depends on where you live. Most places with standard addresses like "Calle1 Numero 24, Urbanizacion Los Colleres, .....

Would get a package.

It's a number and Calle street name address here in Isabela, and I've just been looking at the USPS tracking number on the website.  It says it "Out for delivery" by 8pm.. but something tells me they aren't still driving around at 4:30 with packages.  I think I have to sign for these 2 items, but not sure.

I'm not sure about USPS, UPS had delivered to us late into the evening hours. I believe that they deliver until the last package on their route is done.

Hello, and WELCOME! I also live in Isabela, with my wife, and (part time with son)... and our 5 rescue dogs! My neighbor is my USPS delivery guy, and he often hits my house about 4:30-5:00. When he's off, and a "casual" is doing his route, I sometimes get packages as late as 6pm. If you need anything, send me a pm, and we can chat, text or talk. I'm about 1mile East of Walmart.

Mac-

Hey Mac,  Thanks for the warm welcome.  I live about a mile North of the Walmart.  My wife won't make it here for another year or so and I haven't been able to ship my dog down here yet as United has temporarily suspended their pet program.  I'll def send you a PM.

I did see the delivery guy around 6pm, and he left a missed delivery note, but I managed to catch up to him down the road, and met him at the station to get 2 of my packages that came in.  He said he was not the normal delivery guy, but they didn't have the packages on the truck, but got it sorted.

So yes, for others reading this later, they will deliver packages later in the day.

Depends on where you live.  If they don't show up, go to the Post Office and ask.

I have ordered things from eBay,  or Amazon ,and it had said out for delivery all day then at 8:30 at night a UPS truck arrives and has my package. NOT USPS BUT UPS.