Help with customs paperwork

Hi my name is Cathy and I am looking for someone or company to prepare my paperwork to make my customs experience as stress less as possible.
thank you

hi thank you but not sure what this link is.  it takes me to how to write an essay.

If you are dealing a reputable shipper they will advise you to what you can or cannot ship...and unless your 'advisor' is sitting beside you, they will not know what you are bringing with you.
However, it is your responsibility to record every item with an amount you feel it is worth. If it is new, you will pay a higher duty.
I recommend you contact Charles Zeller who will give you a price including duty due....and he sticks to it.

Cathykorb wrote:

Hi my name is Cathy and I am looking for someone or company to prepare my paperwork to make my customs experience as stress less as possible.
thank you

Hola Cathy,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Question, are you talking about just flying here and you personally going through customs or shipping a container with your belongings, or ???

Have you spent time here already?

- Expat Dave
Expat.com Team Member

Hi. Moving in the near future.

I am assuming that your referring to shipping via a container... I can personally recommend Michael with shippingcr.com.  They give you the total price upfront and deliver to you door. 

- Expat Dave

I have been in logistics for 35 years. I can get my goods there just worried about after i get them there.  Getting through customs and then delivery.