Work-deported

hi!
I just want to know if i can be able to enter again in singapore to work. I worked from june 2015-july 2016, then this happened, I was involved in money matters like that.In short the school filed a case against me like "Theft" but i explained to them my side and everything but they said they still need to follow the protocol so they filed a case and i was interviewed at the police station for 3 days until a lawyer came to interview me for the second time and i told him what really happened then someone told me that i will just accept that im guilty to shorten my case rather than defending myself and it will take long. So at the court, i just accept and found guilty so they just detained me for 3 weeks and deported me after. So in this case, Can i still be able to apply again and work in singapore? Can this be a big problem if ever I will apply or enter in the said country again? What will i tick in the application form that said
"Are you terminated from your company before?"
"Are you deported in any country, including singapore?
Thank you and hope for your  comments.

Getting work again here is difficult to say, but chances are very likely that you will be deported if you will visit. You were accepted the charges against you in court then detained or jailed for 3 weeks which is serious. Looking at recent cases and going hard by immigration officers, I would recommend avoid visiting here. If you have further clarification, please reach out ICA to confirm if the ban is continuing or not. Good luck

oh see. I think so , i'll better try to mail ICA and check first.Thank you so much, that really helps. 😇