SG Driving License Renewal

minimum pass validity for driving license renewal in singapore

What is your question?
If it has to do with Singapore driving licenses (as your brief posts seems to indicate): Did you already check the Traffic Police website?

Yes!! I checked Singapore police force, they simply mentioned “Valid work permit/employment pass/ student pass/dependant pass, and/or other documents showing your EXTENDED STAY in Singapore”. May I know the exact time period for extended stay

Why don't you ask them? They probably know better than anyone here what they meant.

If I read it correctly from police statement, they are saying that if you have valid pass to stay in Singapore then you can able to do renewal your driving license.

Thank you so much beppi and surya2k

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising/promotion of your own services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

what is the precedure?

surya2k wrote:

If I read it correctly from police statement, they are saying that if you have valid pass to stay in Singapore then you can able to do renewal your driving license.

Can you get your SG DL renewed if you are only on a social visa pass?

what is the procedure please let me know..

Social visit pass is meant for tourist to visit Singapore for a short term which is restricted to 30 days (can be extended based on request and approval at ICA).

At here they won't renew while you are on tourist visa. You should have done it at your home country. There could be some exceptions based on situations. Good luck

What is the procedure for Renewing SG converted driving license ? I converted my foreign driving licence to Singapore driving license in the year 2014, now I want to renew my diving licence.,
heard from some of friends saying, That I have to go for classes to renew my driving licence.,
I can't find any related details regarding renewal of converted SG driving license in official website
Can anyone please reply me

Contact their public contact information centre to clarify your questions.

Once you have a Singapore driving license (no matter whether you got it through conversion or not), you will be treated like any other local driving license holder, incl. for renewals.

i have a' non chip' Indian driving license ? What's the process of getting it converted to Singapore driving license or where can i find the process

The information is easily available from the traffic police's website (and other sources on the Internet): You have to convert your license to a Singapore one if you intend to stay 12 months or longer. First step s passing the basic theory test.

Basic Theory Test followed by a Simulator session, then you get your class 3/ 3A license. There is information on Comfort Del Gro website, kindly refer to that, or the two other companies equivalent to Comfort.