1/2 Bedroom fully furnished apartment in easily accessible location

Hello everyone! 🙂
I'm a currently based in London, working in data insight and marketing analytics in a media company here. I'll be moving to KL for a year in June. I love travelling, getting to know new people and culture, wine, Latin and world music, salsa dancing and a bit of nerdy reading about data science related programming language! :-p
I'm looking for a fully furnished 1/2 bedroom apartment from the 15th. Ideally, the apartment will be located very centrally or in a good neighbourhood close to public transportation and subways.
I'm not really very familiar with KL areas, and not aware of any website or agencies that'll be able to help me find this.
Please PM me if you have anything available, or to advise how I can proceed with finding a suitable place or pass an relevant contacts.
Also, I'll be keen to get to know some friendly and like-minded people. So, feel free to introduce yourself or drop a line 🙂
Cheers.
Nad

First question is where will you be working?  The term "KL" covers a huge huge area. 

Second question is what's the budget. You can probably expect to pay RM2k-2.5 in central KLCC and less in some suburbs for studio/1 bed. 

There is a website called www.ibilik.my which has flat sharing and some whole units in some areas. Worth a look, as is www.mudah.my   The main rental portals are www.iproperty.com.my and www.propertyguru.com.my

There is a Housing section at the toolbar top of the website.

One of the best routes to be on is the LRT Kelana Jaya line but trains/subway do not run between about 11.30 pm and 6 am so not always convenient

Thanks so much kind and useful reply :-) I'll make a note of those, and check the websites shortly.
My work will be fairly flexible, and 'll be mostly working from home, cafe or rent some office space, and occasionally visit client site. So, having a good internet speed and good transportation access is very important.
My budget is not more than RM2.5k. Is there any standard requirements on how much deposit will need to be put in, or minimum time of a rent contract?
Regards :-)
Nad

Deposit is usually 2 months rent plus 1/2 months rent (against unpaid utilities) plus first months rent in advance.

Most landlords want a one year lease but as there is oversupply of properties available this may have softened now.

You may run into immigration difficulties these days trying to live for a year in Malaysia without any formal immigration status.

I'm going to suggest Mercu Summer Suites because of location and amenities - https://www.iproperty.com.my/rent/klcc/ … r%20Suites

Thank you, so much :-) Nad