Visit visa to my wife and 2 months old baby to Saudi Arabia

Hi all,

I'm having CPR of Bahrain valid until 2019 June and I'm working here for the last 6 months. I have got a new project in Al- Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Since it is a short term work, my company has given me 6 months multiple work visit visa to Saudi Arabia (I DON'T have an IQAMA).  Can I bring my family (wife & 2 month old baby) to Saudi Arabia.

Following are my queries:-

1. Since SAR. 3000 is the Visit Visa fee for one person, do I need to pay SAR. 3000 for my 2 month baby also, ie SAR. 6000 ?
2. What all other mandatory expenses we I need to pay and take care to land in KSA, say medical insurance etc...

3. We also thought about living in Bahrain and daily travel to Al-Khobar. But since I don't have a driving licence, is there any share cabs available to travel daily? 

3. Is there any other issue in bringing family to Saudi Arabia since I don't have Iqama?

I'm an Indian Citizen.

Your responses/suggestions are much appreciated.

You can bring them on a visit visa and the fee is to be paid for each passport holder.

But I would strongly advise not to in absence of an Iqama.  You won't get medical insurance without an Iqama and have to rely on your Bahrain insurance to cover you in Saudi.  You will have trouble renting places without an Iqama.  And many other issues such as exiting them after a certain period of time and then re-applying for visit visas.

You can travel daily - there are people who share cars and you can ask around on the Bahrain forum. There was a thread earlier.