From Fiancé visa to Family Reunification!

Hi everyone!
I just wanna ask if anyone here has the experience as mine. I applied for a fiance visa last December 2017 and until now no result yet. And now I am married with my norwegian fiancé. And I am just wondering if it is possible to apply for family reunification and upgrade my current application from fiance visa to family reunification? But we will contact the UDI shortly and ask about it. I just wanna know if anyone have tried to do it. Thank you so much. 😊

Hi, Greta...

Would you mind telling us where you are now, where you filed for your fiancè visa, and where you married? LOL! It just sounded pretty weird that Skatteetaten issued you the certificate of no impediment to marriage while your fiancè permit hadn't even received an answer. Because in my case, I was strongly advised not to get married until my fiancè permit was approved --- it took 9 months, filed, and processed by UDI in Norway. The second permit (spousal) though, took less than 1.5 months --- we married in Norway and our application was filed and processed by the Politi.

Hi, guess we're on the same concern. My husband and I married last April 25, 2018. He keep coming back and forth in Philippines and we even tried to make our marriage certificate legal" red ribbon" so everything will be fine. But it doesn't turn good as we expect the result, the Police Officer in my husband place told him it's not valid,that's the reason he can't get the guarantee form for our visa,but ofcourse they gave us option that we need to apply for it in Philippines and log in to UDI PORTAL.  So this coming December we are going to Norwegian Embassy Manila  to Apply for reunification visa and hopefully its on the right track.