Speech therapy in riyadh

Hi i live in riyadh...my son is 1.9 months old and he doesnt speak at all even doesnt point and understand anything. He has some symptoms of non verbal autism so i need to have speech therapy for my son as early as i can

Hello,

My Wife is a speech therapist . You can reply here still if you need this service.

Hi
I read about your wife  that shes a speech therapist.... is she still working here?
My husband needs speech therapy.  He had a stroke.

Hi, how can I contact your wife?

Please help me to contact with your wife for my son speech therapy

tpervaiz wrote:

Hi i live in riyadh...my son is 1.9 months old and he doesnt speak at all even doesnt point and understand anything. He has some symptoms of non verbal autism so i need to have speech therapy for my son as early as i can

Hi did u find one please share details. I am also looking for my son.

i am looking for speech therapy for my son, He is 3.5 years old could you please give me your contact details.

Hi Greetings
                hope you are fine and in good health, i am looking for speech therapist/pathologist for my 4 years old son, i am from india right now in saudi arabia , riyadh, if anybody can help or assist in this regard.

Thanks

hi , greetings, did u find any speech therapist, pls let me know, as i m looking for my 4 year old son.

Thanks & Best Regards

@QadeerAhmedMCA Hi, Did u find any speech therapist in Riyadh? M looking to get my 3 year old evaluated

@niju2333

hello

i need speech therapist for my grand father , he had a stroke.

Hi I am moving to Riyadh in the next two months. I have 13 yr old son who is Autistic. I'm looking for schools and centers to provide him support. Please help.

@tpervaiz

I can help my number is *** kindly contact for details.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, Anitha Ganesh

Pl contact 05***

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please use the private messaging system to share contact details. Click on the username of the member and choose "send a message"

Thank you

Bhavna