Meeting new friends in Amman

Hi ,am east European and soon I will get married to my Jordanian fiancée and also soon in shaa Allah will move to Jordan. Am a revert to Islam so am looking for friends English speaking as I don't know yet Arabic who live in Amman and have common interests like learning Arabic learning more about Islam or who needs a friend and like meet ups. I will be bad with this sentence, but I do not like people who are not happy about their life and try to make someone else life same negative as them, no country is perfect and yes we all feel away from home land, but I think having friends as you will make u feel more comfortable no matter where u live.

***PLEASE NO MEN IS INVITED TO ANSWER TO THIS TOPIC,SORRY BUT JUST SEEN I GOT LOTS OF MEN SENDING FRIEND REQUEST, NO ALL WOMEN ARE INTERESTED IN STRANGERS***

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Congrats on your upcoming marriage and may it be a, fruitful, long and happy one.

It's common to get requests and it's up to you to accept or not. I must say that the most is coming from men without any paying attention to your profile or making their intentions clear. 
If you get requests or " special orders " which sounds like they are fishy, you can report those members and the moderators will take care of it.

I would recommend also using the tip n'tag app or page on Facebook, they have pretty nice ideas on activities in Amman. That page actually provides tips for meet-ups. Mult success :) un hobby ar ajuta sa treacă timpul mai repede.

Multumesc da am deja de ceva timp aplicatia, de cand esti in Iordan?

Hi everyone,

Dear taiba91, could you please post in english ? So that members can fully understand you.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hello there Taiba,

I would like to meet up with you dear. Welcome to your second country Jordan, inshallah you will love it ;)

With best of luck with your new life and congrats on your marriage.

Alhamdulillah :)