Got a Vietnamese friend need to get a china visa in HCM

I have a friend going to Guangzhou from HCM.   However she need a visa, anyone out there who have a  agent who can do it?   She is vietnamese in HCM

There was a thread about a year ago started by someone who could not get a Chinese visa from the Chinese consulate in HCM.  However, in that case, she was a Philippine national.

I don''t see why your friend shouldn't be able to obtain a visa at the consulate as long as she has a VN passport.  The only possible obstacle might be if her passport has stamps indicating previous trips to Taiwan.  If that is the case they might deny her, but she could always get a new passport to start clean.

The consulate has moved to 175 Hai Bà Trưng.  I do recall seeing people lined up outside the old consulate on Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, presumably for visas.

nichoo wrote:

I have a friend going to Guangzhou from HCM.   However she need a visa, anyone out there who have a  agent who can do it?   She is vietnamese in HCM

Hi,

Maybe, you got a visa but I still post here just in case you need. You can call this agent : http://ast.com.vn/. My company often do visas for expats here. The service is good, they know well about laws, so it will not take time for documents. I did a visa for my boss on 5 June costed about VND 2,5 mil (one month visa) and 7 days of waiting.

Regards,
Ni

hi there,

thanks for the info.   we managed to get to guangzhou last month.