EOI for Mechanical Engineer, work experience recognition

Hi, wish I could find clarity on things in this forum. So I am now om the process of applying EoI. As I read in many forums, a lot of applicant got their points reduced after submitting EoI, so before spending money on anything I want to be sure that I'm eligible.

I have calculated my points and it reach 165 points.
Age = 30
Qualifications = 70, I have B.Eng from institutions on the list of exempts qualifications, but my master degree is not on the list, so I need to apply a PAR and if I got invited I will apply for IQA, right?
Work experience = 45, for the work experience to be accounted, it need to be on the area of skills shortage, mine's a mechanical engineer with 6 years of experience, the company is a multinational company based in US.
Panters qualifications = 20

I didn't see anywhere on the EOI form mentioning about IPENZ/ENGINEERING NZ, but it seems like many of applicants being asked for a letter from this organization after submitting EoI. My question is how do I know that i need a letter from ENZ/IPENZ? I heard it is costly, but I couldn't find the exact fee in the website. What about ANZSCO should my work experience be recognized through this?

Thank you

I am in you same way more or less ME, MSC. and the IPENz/ Eng Nz is not clear for me, because I am from out of Washington accord area I guess I need knowledge assessment more that NZQA by another organization called Engineering new zeland. contact them , and we will be in contact .
good luck