Romanian restaurant

Hello there,

Does anyone know by any chance a Romanian restaurant in Mexico city?

Many thanks,

Antonela

I spent some time in Cluj Napoca,always remember the Mama Liga.But seriously,Romanian food is worse than Mexican go vegan or just eat fruit.

I know of a Polish place, but never heard of Romanian. There may be one somewhere, and I'm sure you can Google it. But in my experience: Thai, Indian, Polish, and other "exotic" food in Mexico is not worth the trek. Good luck!

:lol: Stinkyboy!  you live in Morelia and don't like Mexican food... I'm sorry for your broken tastebuds... in my experience, food there is great! But yeah, hope you enjoy being vegan, it's healthy and all. And produce in this country is ace!

Without doubt the best fruit in the world.There was an Indian restaurant here in Morelia which was as you have mentioned barely worth the trek but it was better than nothing.Sadly it has closed down.If you dont like Mexican food or just get sick to the teeth of it,which was my case your pretty much screwed,as the alternatives are way over priced and not so tasty.Morelia can indeed boast some of the best Mexican food around.

I have tried Indian, Thai, Dim sum in Mexico city, and all was good. A lot of people think that Mexican food is all tortillas and salsa, but that's not accurate. The good thing about this country is that you can buy fresh fruit and vegetables very cheap, so you can cook your own meal if you get tired of this delicious Mexican Food.