I have job offer in Australia

Dear All,

I am melton, 27 single and currently working as nurse here in saudi. Recently I applied for a job posting going to Australia and luckily i got hired. Now my problem is my visa and my placement is being processed but i have a contract to finish here in saudi. Please give me a good strategy so that i can go to australia without the knowledge of my employer here, I dont care now if i will be banned here in saudi because i have no plan of going back..If my employer knows i will be leaving sure I will pay 10k SAR or more,, or they will not let me go. please help me.

Did you check the ternination clause in your contract? I think if you tender your resignation with a 90 day notice it will be fine.

And by the way, make sure you get a police clearance before you leave KSA. European countries, USA and Australia requires police clearance for employment and who knows you might also need it in the future.

The best way is to refer your employment contract & give them a proper notice in time to avoid any troubles later...

All fake offers dear Canada working visa I need give me Toronto Ontario

You might want to check if the job offer to Australia is real.  As even doctors and nurses go through skill based immigration to be able to get there.   Have you gotten a work visa for Australia already or not?

As other posters said, you should resign as per contract.  The other option is to leave but you will get banned for sure.

I don't have yet the Australian Visa, that is why I am not giving notice to my current employer yet..

Hmmm. I agree that you should check if your offer is legit. Never pay placement fees without making sure it's for real. Plus take note that countries like Australia would always ask for certificates of your previous work experience, Saudi Council good standing, letter of recommendation etc.

So I guess best thing to do is exit gracefully and properly.

The only way to find out if my employment offer is legit is to pay the processing fee. So I paid $1000 USD,, Right now, I am waiting, they told me that it will take 2-3 months to process the documentation and visa processing.. I gave my full trust to my Agency in California and to a total stranger Filipino-American women that says it is Legit..

wooo, goodluck then.

Hi @melton690, my suggestion if to immediately go to the bank and get a money recall for the 1000 USD that you paid. While it's being processed, talk to more people about the offer and search the web for scam alert.

If everything checks out good, you can always repay the processing fee and proceed again.

I truly hope you could see through the excitement and make the right decision. Wish you all the best, I pray that the offer is legit and that you will be playing with Koalas this coming winter.

Hi @conniesky, what is a police clearance? It is new to me. Is it a letter of some sort? What is it's importance and how does a person gets it?

By looking at the whole situation, it appears you have lost USD 1000 and you will never see that filipina lady who is probably a man by  another name.

What is your qualification, experience and skill set? 99 percent of net based offers are fake. Did you go through the series of interviews, scrutiny and attestation of your documents? Proficiency in English language? Verification of your experience claims from your ex-employers? 

I am sorry to say that Saudi as a country and your employer as an organisation provided you refuge,  shelter and livelihood when you needed it badly, only because you THINK you have an offer from the west, your moral and legal obligation to abide by them seem very casual and selfish. I am surprised :(

I'm sorry if you think it that way. I will be forever grateful and indebted to Saudi Arabia. But I hope I made the right decision.

riazcdki wrote:

I am sorry to say that Saudi as a country and your employer as an organisation provided you refuge,  shelter and livelihood when you needed it badly, only because you THINK you have an offer from the west, your moral and legal obligation to abide by them seem very casual and selfish. I am surprised :(

@riazcdki, I agree with the above. It's always good to keep that as a reminder. Granted sometimes the decisions we have to make in predicament is not black and white, but hopefully by having the right thoughts we'll be guided to make the best decisions.

melton690 wrote:

The only way to find out if my employment offer is legit is to pay the processing fee. So I paid $1000 USD,, Right now, I am waiting, they told me that it will take 2-3 months to process the documentation and visa processing.. I gave my full trust to my Agency in California and to a total stranger Filipino-American women that says it is Legit..

Unfortunately, this is as I suspected.  You have been scammed and can say goodbye to the $1000. NO ONE asks to pay for employment opportunities anywhere.

Secondly, as I said before, you will NOT be hired into places like Australia or Canada without applying for immigration (as a third world national who doesn't get any type of visa on arrival or a holiday working visa).  The only way to go directly is to have an existing company transfer you.  Anyone who tells you that you can get a job there directly with a visa for which you have to pay - is lying!!

I would suggest now to hold onto your job in Saudi and don't mess it up.

modjo wrote:

Hi @conniesky, what is a police clearance? It is new to me. Is it a letter of some sort? What is it's importance and how does a person gets it?

A police clearance certificate attests to your clean record in whichever country you have been resident in.  This is usually asked for visas, immigration and the like.  For example, UAE made it mandatory to have a police clearance certificate for each country you have stayed in over the last 5 years when applying for a work visa.  They later postponed this decision.

It is easier to get it while you are IN the country and before leaving.  Afterwards, it is a hassle.

I know I sound too selfish but Im hoping for the best, that is why I did not send any letter to my current company until i get the said VIsa. I will hold on to my current employer until I get the visa,, But my problem really is What if I have the visa,,how will I tell to my employer? That my main problem that why I made this thread...

melton690 wrote:

I know I sound too selfish but Im hoping for the best, that is why I did not send any letter to my current company until i get the said VIsa. I will hold on to my current employer until I get the visa,, But my problem really is What if I have the visa,,how will I tell to my employer? That my main problem that why I made this thread...

I am sorry to have to say this but in all likelihood, you will never get a valid work visa for Australia.  Read my previous post above.  I would really advise to keep the relationship with your employer proper.

I wish you were wrong Ma'am.. God will provide, I just have to keep on praying. Thanks anyway for comments

melton690 wrote:

I wish you were wrong Ma'am.. God will provide, I just have to keep on praying. Thanks anyway for comments

I am not a Ma'am. And I am not wrong. Pray but don't spend money for jobs - that is a scam.

Came across this thread:

http://stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?f … amp;p=4#p4

Good reading and structure; lays out the points and then explains them.  Quite a few insights.

One point that is mentioned separately in the thread is:

7. All house supervisor, house keeping, house cleaning, nanny jobs, private nurse, domestic worker, etc. jobs asking you to pay for a visa to emigrate to Canada, United States, Australia, UK, UAE, etc. are scams and there is no job!

My personal take on this issue is that it is ALWAYS the best option to make all things LEGAL - exiting in KSA and starting a new career in Australia. As advised, kindly check your employment contract and review the clause on contract termination. Same goes to your job offer in Australia - seek first about its legitimacy before it's too late. Good luck.

Forget it, it is fake. I'm permanent resident of Australia. They cannot give you a job unless you are a permanent resident there. The agency is a fraud.

Please where are you in Australia? Please check for me

Royal Hillcrest Hospital
18-22 Riseley Street
Perth, Western Australia 6153 Australia.
[email protected]

This is my employer.

No point in quoting employer address.  Scammers will pick a real company, create a fake website and email addresses and send job offers.  The point is clear as msingh said now and as I have been repeatedly saying - NO ONE and absolutely NO ONE can get you employment directly from outside in Australia if you are not a citizen or a permanent resident.  It is a clear scam.

XTang wrote:

No point in quoting employer address.  Scammers will pick a real company, create a fake website and email addresses and send job offers.  The point is clear as msingh said now and as I have been repeatedly saying - NO ONE and absolutely NO ONE can get you employment directly from outside in Australia if you are not a citizen or a permanent resident.  It is a clear scam.

unfortunately, this is as I suspected.  You have been scammed and can say goodbye to the $1000. NO ONE asks to pay for employment opportunities anywhere.

Hi there ... I also have the same predicament... I also don't want my employers to know the real reason why I'm not renewing my contract with them (end of contract in June) I have just received my contract from Chile and I'm processing my visa now.... I want to ask will there be a possibility that my current employers have some legal rights not to let me go? What if I'll just let them think I really went back home.but the truth is I change airplane and go to Chile instead... would that be ok? Thanks for the advice..

Hi there @Jh0ne, it is sufficient for you to just tender your resignation within the required notice period and state clearly that you're not going to renew the contract. It is not necessary to disclose the reason behind that decision.

Your boss and colleagues will ask and to satisfy that curiosity just say something generic without dwelling too much about it.

After the notice period ends, your ex-employer has no right to know/dictate where you want to go after making the final exit from Saudi Arabia.

Just be very sure about the contract terms regarding resignation as well as the contract renewal, follow all the requirements and be diplomatic when you are approaching the subject. Based on what I read on other posts around here, it could be a tricky matter.

All the best for Chile!

If you are not signing for a re-contract it should be ok. Normally they will give you offer 3months before conrract anniversary so just let them know you're not interested for them to process your replacement.

As I've said earlier, get a police clearance before you guys leave KSA, don't pay or send any money for placement fees unless you have a clear proof that you are hired and better check processes of getting employed in another country.

I really think the Australian offer is not real😒

Thank you so much... I felt much more lighter now.... this burden really gnawed on my conscience for weeks that I can't sleep much... I really hated lying... and I didn't know what to do.. So thank you...God Bless✩

hye everyone, i would like to ask of what im going to do. i have almost done 1yr and 3months here in riyadh saudi. which is i will not to finish my contract for two years.
because i want to go there to U.S the agency there will send my visa here. my concern is its that only i need? only stamp visa from U.S or i need exit letter from my agency here? do i shud to pay my agency here coz i cant able to finish my contract? even i want to leave for medication..? thank u for response

Jh0ne wrote:

Thank you so much... I felt much more lighter now.... this burden really gnawed on my conscience for weeks that I can't sleep much... I really hated lying... and I didn't know what to do.. So thank you...God Bless✩

As long as you're not breaching your contract it's ok. It's your right to say yes or no for a new one and if you got better offer it's wise to move on.

Just the same, it's best to keep and exit with a smooth relationship with colleagues and superiors coz you never know what lies in the future🙂.

Goodluck kabayan!

Hi there! Thought you might have something to share regarding your application to chile? How's the process and evrything!? ;)

@modjo, sorry I just saw your query regarding police clearance but I thin @xtang already answered it🙂.

melton690 wrote:

Please where are you in Australia? Please check for me

Royal Hillcrest Hospital
18-22 Riseley Street
Perth, Western Australia 6153 Australia.
[email protected]

This is my employer.

I just came from a 3-weeks holiday from Ausfralia and I totally forgot your issue. How is it? Were you able to get your money back or was there any progress on your application after paying?

Hope things went well with you kabayan🙂

I am from Australia and I can guarantee you that the Job offer is FAKE. I am sorry but things don't work like that in Australia. In Saudi Arabia, they offer you job before you even apply for a local licence but here in Australia the first step is to get your qualification assessed by ANMAC (Look them up).

I am assuming you're from the Phillipines which means your qualification will not meet our standards and therefore after 6-8 months of assessment time later you will be told you can come to Australia on a student visa and study for a year (it's calling a bridging course) to bring your qualification up to Australian standards and then you will be able to apply to AHPRA to get your Australian nursing licence.

Until you are registered with AHPRA, NO hospital and I mean NONE of them, will even consider interviewing you, let alone offer you a position. Oh and I forgot to add, you will need to sit IELTS Academic and score 7 in each module before you can even begin your AHPRA registration and no there are no exceptions, no shortcuts.

I am sorry you got ripped off. If you can, put a hold on that transfer and get your money back. Next time don't trust anyone over the Internet. You need to apply directly with ANMAC and AHPRA.

Old post but good update.

That is exactly what everyone was trying to tell this guy.  And he even pvt msged me saying why I was being so negative. 

It is absolutely unbelievable that there are so many gullible people in the world whose desperation and false hope give huge paydays to scammers.

Speaking of jobs, I do have a job offer from a major hospital in Riyadh and I am waiting for the offical offer letter. My question is: does anyone know what qualifications are accepted for Registered Nurse licensing? I have a master of Nursing which is a graduate entry degree from the University of Sydney but the issue is, the degree is a 2 year accelerated degree instead of 3. Will that be an issue? I am trying to connect with people from Australia who can provide me some insight into this. If you know anyone, or have any knowledge, I'd greatly appreciate your help! Thank you

XTang wrote:

Old post but good update.

That is exactly what everyone was trying to tell this guy.  And he even pvt msged me saying why I was being so negative. 

It is absolutely unbelievable that there are so many gullible people in the world whose desperation and false hope give huge paydays to scammers.

I feel bad for this person because I can sense how badly they want to come to Australia and some horrible person is exploiting these poor innocent people. I think there needs to be a campaign of some sort to make people aware that Western countries do not work like that. Jobs aren't offered to randoms like that and no legitimate company charges fees in USD. Australia has its own currency AUD. That should be the first red flag!