Any indian professor at al baha university

Any indian professor working at al baha university.  If yes then please share your experiances.

hello
even I had appeared for the Al baha university interview in Delhi in March'18. At the time of interview was asked to sign an initial offer letter by the delegate. after that I haven't heard from them. Even the agency says they are waiting. Can I ask you if u have any intimation regarding that or when did u appear for the interview. Thank you

hello
even I had appeared for the Al baha university interview in Delhi in March'18. At the time of interview was asked to sign an initial offer letter by the delegate. after that I haven't heard from them. Even the agency says they are waiting. Can I ask you if u have any intimation regarding that or when did u appear for the interview. Thank you

Hi!
How long will it take to pass visa number after signing initial offer letter? Will they issue visa to non-muslim as well to work in KSA?

Ask your consultancy.  They have already sent offer letters to selected candidates .

If any member can share their experience at Al Baha. Plz tell

Are there any Indians working in Al Baha!

Are you working in Al Baha university? Please let me know about facilities there .