Single mom Travelling back to UAE

Hi I am pregnant and single due for delivery in July and I plan to move back to Dubai once the baby is born. just a brief background I was living in Dubai for 11 years and left once I got pregnant. the father is in UAE. I have a resident visa which is soon to be cancelled as I have been out of the country for six months. I need advise what needs to be done in order for baby n I to come back to Dubai.

You haven't given much details to be able to answer that.

First of all, if your residence visa expires, you have two options.  The first is not guaranteed and is entirely at the discretion of immigration - in this, you have to apply for an exemption from automatic invalidation and if granted, enter within 14 days of that.  The second option is to cancel your residence permit and apply for a new one.

Once your residency is sorted, only then you will be able to sponsor your daughter. The father has to sponsor the daughter otherwise he needs to give NOC/custody proof for you to be able to do that and there are salary requirements that need to be fulfilled.

That's just a general overview in absence of details from your end.

I will be cancelling the residency.

On my return to UAE it is just the baby and myself. I plan on getting married there after the birth. my question is will there be any problem in me travelling back with the baby both of us will probably be on a visit visa? is there any documentation needed when I apply for the babys visit visa? will it be an issue as I won't be married yet?

Visit visa should not be that much of a problem.  Max you will have to show a birth certificate with father's name on it.

Thank you so much for your quick reply and help its reqlly appreciated.

The birth certificate won't be a problem to show i can manage that. Just as long as they do not ask me for a marriage certificate.

They shouldn't on a visit visa.   Apply through a tour operator or agency vs. applying directly yourself

Ok. thank you very very much for all your help.