Compare Manila and Kuala lumpur

Hi everyone.
Has anyone here lived in both Kuala lumpur and Manila would you give me some advice where I should to live.
I am confusing I just received offer job from Manila but I am working in Kuala lumpur.
My purpose is need to improve my english skills and apply for university course that is why I intend to living in Manila and I applied job in manila.
I know the english environment in Manila is much better than Kuala lumpur but I still misinformation in Manila.
Do I have to pay for income tax in Philippines. How about traffic is there congestion?
I especially appreciate the information and advice you guys provide.

Yes, you need to pay tax to the Philippines for any income that you earn in-country. The tax rate is anywhere from 5% to 32% depending upon how much you earn. See Philippines income tax

As for traffic congestion, Manila is well known for its terrible traffic!

chin, you are trying to run from one problem place to the other, both are very much similar in everything Tax, truffic climate, but you have more beautiful Girls there then here, and yes taller, food is way better then Philippines, . I see the difference is in religion only,

I really confusing. The life in Kuala lumpur is quite good, I do not want to leave but Manila for me also attractive. Could you guys give me more information.

bobquinn0801 wrote:

Yes, you need to pay tax to the Philippines for any income that you earn in-country. The tax rate is anywhere from 5% to 32% depending upon how much you earn. See Philippines income tax

As for traffic congestion, Manila is well known for its terrible traffic!

Thank for your information. I checked the link you metion above but I dont see any describe that I will claimable income tax. is this true? Because in Malaysia after 6 months I worked I can claim income tax return.

samangelevski wrote:

chin, you are trying to run from one problem place to the other, both are very much similar in everything Tax, truffic climate, but you have more beautiful Girls there then here, and yes taller, food is way better then Philippines, . I see the difference is in religion only,

Base on your opinion I should stay in Kuala Lumpur instead of move to Manila?

it is not up to me to tell you what you should do, you are adult work it out your self, as we all did, take a chance try your luck who knows you maybe the lucky one.

Your English needs a lot of work, and I think most people in Manila will be speaking Tagalog; English is their second language.  Might be different in a business, though.  I consider Manila a hellhole, and wouldn't want to live there unless I had a lot of money.