Is MOM purposely delaying EP approval

I see that on the Dataflow Corp site they have mentioned the turnaround time as 30-35 working days for verification process, then how come MOM is claiming 3 weeks ? Also i am wondering if MOM is purposely delaying issuing EP so that people would keep looking for alternate option?

Below is the PDF link from dataflow site.

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com … OM_FAQ.pdf

3 weeks is the (minimum) turnaround time with normal processing.
If an external agency (like Dataflow) is engaged for vetting, their tuirnaround time has to be added to MoM's processing.
Nopbody is delaying on purpose, but of course MoM also doesn't want getting a work pass to be too easy and quick (unless you are a desirable type for Singapore - then work passes can be issued in a few days).

beppi wrote:

3 weeks is the (minimum) turnaround time with normal processing.
If an external agency (like Dataflow) is engaged for vetting, their tuirnaround time has to be added to MoM's processing.
Nopbody is delaying on purpose, but of course MoM also doesn't want getting a work pass to be too easy and quick (unless you are a desirable type for Singapore - then work passes can be issued in a few days).

The point i wanted to raise was, shouldn't MOM add the turnaround time from Vetting agency to its own processing time and mention that on their site.

no. My EP was approved in 1 day. Another colleague had his approved in 2.