How to deal with stress when moving to Canada

Moving abroad is no easy feat. Everyone has their own ways of dealing with stress, so we invite you to share some insights regarding this topic.

What are the main factors that contribute to stress when moving to Canada (cultural adaptation, moving with family, administrative and bureaucratic issues, language differences, etc.)?

What activities would you recommend to help deal with this type of stress?

What are some techniques that have helped you deal with stress?

Is there a way to avoid being stressed out or anxious when moving to Canada?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

WEll, I think the most important thing is to be open mentally and emotionally to changes, and to be excited to discover new cultures, weather, etc. And enjoy the change of every season as well as discovery the beauty in it.
Talk to the people and relax.

Dear Priscilla
Thanks for your advice. My aim  is to settle in Canada. Initially I want to come there lonely,  once I settled there,   than I will bring my family. 

I need your more inputs from to reach in Canada..

Thanks and regards
Lucas

emmastath, you sound awesome! When I eventually get there, I really hope I meet people just like you! xx

i am still in south Africa waiting for the process. this evening I have a job interview via skype. it is for a job in cold lake. I am besides myself with excitement. I really need this job offer to speed up the process for me and my 2 kids. please think of me and hold thumbs and toes!! xx

Best of Luck dear  :top::top:

Thank you! It went well....now to wait and see! :)