31 years old /young/ atheist male from central europe

Hi All, this is my first post here, so i hope IŽam doing it right. I live in Khobar, close to Al Rashid mall, alone. There is no other europeans/americans in place where i work /newspaper company, as graphic designer/
I bought cheap second hand bicycle, and i am looking for someone who likes bicycle riding. Is there anyone?

Welcome on Expat.com jenda ;)

Thanks you for your introduction!

Your discussion has been redirected to the Khobar forum  for effective networking.

Regards

hey mate.. you sure have a neat way of putting the subject to make sure somebody hits! :D

Welcome to khobar. and yeah it can feel a bit claustrophobic especially for first timers here, but then you should be really glad that you are not in Riyadh! that would have been baad! I mean REALLY BAD! :D:D

Khobar is a great place to ride a bike. Forget about doing the same in Riyadh...

Enjoy!!!

its look like "hell on earth" has a name... :)

Jenda,

welcome to khobar. If you have noticed, quite a few cycling groups set out on thu/fri for their halfmoon coast ride. you could join them ? Cycling is much easier in khobar than in Riyadh for sure.

Also sent you a PM regarding one of my friends who is an avid cyclist.

cheers
Vicks

thats saudi life man, i moved out here 2 years and have made a total of 1 social friend! what i learned out here was the retarded fact that there is no such thing as a life.... i mean even if you made friends, what would you do?! there isnt much to do around here. and for a bicycle, i hope youre kidding because youll roast your knob off riding a bicycle out here! just get a cheap car instead!!

Its not too hot to cycle all year, especially november december time, you guys are lucky to be able to, try cycling in a long black dress.... yet something else us poor gals are banned from doing here

Yeah ladies put here are shitoutta luck! But actually if you're looking to get some girl action, I went to mallof dahran today during lunch hour....let's just say the girls were not afraid to show some skin!! Lol

:offtopic: !

Please concentrate on the initial topic. :)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

I love that you introduced yourself as atheist. 

I don't have a bike, but I'd be up getting out and doing something.

at least you're guys.. so you get more freedom than us gals.. you just have to meet the right open minded people and you're good to go :)

jenda wrote:

Hi All, this is my first post here, so i hope IŽam doing it right. I live in Khobar, close to Al Rashid mall, alone. There is no other europeans/americans in place where i work /newspaper company, as graphic designer/
I bought cheap second hand bicycle, and i am looking for someone who likes bicycle riding. Is there anyone?

Seriously a bicycle? I think that's too adorable but if I were a young single male atheist, I would get a sick-ass dirt-road motor bike with an engine so loud and bad that chicks would dig it. :)