Real estate developers that rent flats

Hello everyone

Please, can someone recommend me a few real estate developers that rent apartments in Vienna or Graz? I have contacted Remax, but I haven't heard back.

Or at least does anyone know a reliable real estate agency? Most agents simply ignore my calls/emails.

Thank you in advance.

Hey andra33

Welcome back, I trust you are well?

Real estate in Austria is a complete nightmare. There is no easy way around because they don't respond to you, or if they do they are extremely slow. I was thinking it was just to expats, but they are the same to Austrians.

My advice would be if you are still out of the country to use a relocation firm to help you. A simple Google search will find such firms as there are a few of them.

Thank you! Yes, I'm doing well :)

I would like to come to Vienna this month or at the beginning of May, but I want to see a few flats and rent one (I did the same last year, but without success). I have found an apartment through a friend who recommended me to a real estate agency, but the deposit is very high and the apartment isn't too affordable either, so I would like to contact a few more agencies before going there.

Please, could you recommend a relocation company? I will check online too.

I was also thinking about renting a serviced apartment for a few months (like those from flatio) and search for something permanent in the meantime - but can I register for Meldezettel if I rent a temporary apartment?

Hi there, I know nothing about relocation agencies, but as for the meldezettel, it shouldn't be a problem. @SimCityAT's advice throughout the forums has been solid so just be patient and wait for him to reply. I wish you the best of luck! And (hopefully), welcome to Österreich! :D

Thank you!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct