Cambodia here we come.

Hi everyone,
My wife and I have been living in rural NSW (Coonamble) for the past 13 years, running a country newspaper and generally getting tired of country town politics and rugby league; we're actually from Adelaide. We want to move to Cambodia for a change of pace, cost and a new adventure. Coleen's an artist and I'm a qualified educator with little experience aside from correcting my mates. We are in the process of selling everything we own (and I mean everything) to make this move. We will be in Phnom Pen from the 14th of this month till the 20th and then we're off to Kep which is where we think we want to go. This is a scouting mission and any help, contacts or advice would br greatly appreciated. We'll be in Kep from the 21st till the 30th when we head home. We'll be hunting for long term leases and our expectations are not high. The last thing we want is an appartments or home that could be transplanted from Sydney. Basically, we want to get back to basics without living in a tent. Any recommendations would be welcome. Cheers.

Hi Michael,

I can probably help you a little in Kep.

Arrived last 1st. November for 6 month a year. Flying back to Europe on the next 25th. of this month.

PM you my phone number and mail address.

Keep in touch !

Cheers,
Marcelo

Thanks Marcelo,
I look forward to meeting you.
Kind Regards
Michael and Coleen.

Greetings, I received this info, just today, on a different topic thread, from twinsguy20. I'm sure  this info will be of use to you. Best regards, and cheers!

"I have a good friend he owns “ kep coffee” he is from USA has 4 daughters , he is married to a really nice khmer woman , they are a fantastic family , tell him rod from California sent you , he knows everything  and everybody, he will be a outstanding resource , I highly recommend seeing them first , for housing they know the locals and are extremely nice people , and the coffee is from Laos , and there food is fresh and very good , good luck try him and her first."

Thank you for the information. We will definitely look him up.