Dependent fees of New Born Child inside KSA

Hello everyone,

I am having a confusion regarding dependent fees of a newborn child, I have now the passport and now will be processing for my son's iqama.

1. My iqama is expiring on 12th May 2018 and I have not yet paid my wife's dependency fees either, in my bank account, the fees that I saw under 'Associates fees for all registered associates on head' was 5774SR ( suppose to be the complete fees of wife and child till 2019 as per my understanding).  However, one of my friends asked me to pay the fees under "adding dependent born under KSA' first then pay the associated dependency fees (5774SR).

I paid that newborn fees 372 SR (my son born on 4th Feb-2018, so it was from 4th Feb till iqama expiry). Then I went to the associate's section and found the fees still to be 5774, ideally if I have paid the fees 372SR so that dependency fees would be less then this amount i.e 5774-372=5402 SR.

Can somebody explain the process of dependency fees calculation , that why the amount 5774 is appearing, based on what calculation and why 372SR was not deducted from the total amount?

Regards,

hello dear, you must start working on your Osama now since it takes time to process so you can avoid the penalties in a month or two.
your baby iqama  will be with you or his father fees varies. first is 200 then it increases every year. You can check all these information on MOI website
wish you the very best
Sarah