I have outstanding DEFAULT (payment) in my STC net shown at SIMAH

Dear,

How long is the clearance from SIMAH... if i pay this outstanding pending bills?

Thanks!

Hi,

This is according the agreements between SIMAH and STC( monthly or quarterly) , however if you complete pay the outstanding payment, you can call SIMAH and send it vis FAX and then they will change it from outstanding to complete it.

Regards,

then....the default will be removed?

or i will go back to STC to informed them to removed the complain?

thanks!

its better if you call them through 900  :)

thanks...i retrived my old texts and i found that i have a reminder to pay the bills. i hope the default will be remove as soon as possible.

also i went to STC office...they imformed me that just pay the sadad number and they will remove the SIMAH default.

Hi i have the same issue, how did you get yourself free from simah?what number did you call?and was the amount the same? In my case STC have 1310 balance but simah has 3661 unpaid stc under my name.....

In my case also defaulted amount is shown on my Iqama, how to clear

Hi,

Just call the concerned service provider ( the one that is mentioned in SIMAH (STC, MOBILY or ZAIN) ) and they will give you all the details for the outstanding payments against your ID. Further you can visit the branch to ask for sadad number to pay the amount. the payment will be reflected with in a month in SIMAH