Please Help

Hi, the employer that passed the request for my pass is declining to give me the IPA letter even of I requested for it to go inside Singapore. My S pass is already approved online, what would be my next step? The employer told me to enter SG using Social Visit Pass and they told me that they can't issue IPA to employees not in Singapore. Do I need the IPA to enter Singapore? Thank you so much.

What do you mean by employer issue IPA to employee? It's MoM issues IPA on your pass approval, not the employer. It's employer's duty to send you that letter once they receive from MoM, so that you can bring with you.

To your second question, yes you can enter Singapore without IPA letter, under a tourist visa and for that you need to show return ticket and place address (your relative or sponsor) or hotel address where you will stay during your stay period. Without that immigration officer has rights not allow you to enter Singapore. Good luck

Thank you so much for the reply Sir. What I mean is the employer already have the copy of IPA from MOM but they dont want to send me a copy unless I am inside sg. But the prob. is I need the IPA to enter Sg right?

Not sure why they don't want to share the copy, but this is not a good sign from their end. I have already told you that you can very much visit Singapore under a tourist visa where you need to show your return ticket and hotel address (if you don't have any relatives here).

That's what I also thought, that it is not good on their end. They wont help me enter Singapore even though they want me on the job.
But someone advised me to not enter under tourist pass, bec. the immigration can checked the approved s pass permit and it will be too risky on my part. Now, I don't know my next step.

If you enter on a normal visit visa, bring along the company's statement asking you to enter without the already issued IPA. At the immigration counter, show this and ask for their advise.
If they let you in (which I think is probable if you're honest), all else can be solved in Singapore. But this behaviour by the company is really NOT normal!