School in Chengdu

Hello

I am Nadine Duke from South Africa.
I am busy making plans to move to Chengdu China to teach there.

Had anyone in Chengdu heard of Nate International English?

Thank you

Do you have an education degree?

nadineduke wrote:

Hello

Thank you

Chengdu? Welcome to my hometown!

No I've never heard of "Nate International English". Is it a new school in town? Anyway, there are a great number of schools / language training institutions in Chengdu where you would find your ideal English-teaching positions. Two famous ones near my home are the Chengdu ISC International School (Zhonghai Campus) and the Chengdu Foreign Language School (a private K12 institute). Many of their current teachers are westerners and I frequently see them in the local gym.

OH forgot to say, you must hold an official teaching license issued by your government to take a teaching job in China. You do have that do you? since you are applying for a job here...

Good luck to you...

leafpen wrote:
nadineduke wrote:

Hello

Thank you

Chengdu? Welcome to my hometown!

No I've never heard of "Nate International English". Is it a new school in town? Anyway, there are a great number of schools / language training institutions in Chengdu where you would find your ideal English-teaching positions. Two famous ones near my home are the Chengdu ISC International School (Zhonghai Campus) and the Chengdu Foreign Language School (a private K12 institute). Many of their current teachers are westerners and I frequently see them in the local gym.

OH forgot to say, you must hold an official teaching license issued by your government to take a teaching job in China. You do have that do you? since you are applying for a job here...

Good luck to you...

BTW if you get your license, make sure you have a translated version and get it notarized...