Visa problem

hiii
i jst apply for the work visa for a job in maldives in feb last week
but my visa status is still proccesing
i jst contact my office they said nowdays indians not get visa in maldives for political issues
is  there any updates on this problem

Perhaps contact your Indian Embassy for information.

I have sent email to indian embassy in Maldives lets see what happens

Mee too

Did u get any reply frm embassy

No contact yet from company as  of now.
Indian embassy still no response

Any one get visa in nowdays ???

any updates on work visa problem
how long it will be take :(

no updates yet donno how long its going to take......its total rubbish

They are not giving work permit to Indian as of now they put everything on hold.  I think it will be more difficult in future for Indians

Hi am also looking for visa.  Did any Indians get their visas

Indian are not getting work visa as of now

any updates on indian work visa

As far as I know its been held by Indian government. Still on hold.

Can get a business visa I think

No visas of any kind being offered or processed for Indian citizens.

indian gov??

For all of those who are seeking visa information please contact your Embassy.

We have send so many mails to the Indian High commissioner of Maldives,but have not received any rplys

Phone the Embassy, but the fact remains that visa for Indians are not being issued by the Maldive authorities. All the information is available online.

hi guys.. inbox me ur email ids on ***.. so that we can share any updates on one group regarding work visa for indians .. thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

noted. thank you

This is the Reply I've got for my mail. Guys check out and raise mail everyone. So that we may get some info regarding the issue.

Mail ID: [email protected]
[email protected]

Dear Sir,

There is no policy change in the issuance of visa by the Maldives Immigration. Maldivian Embassies abroad do not issue any category of visa to enter the Maldives. As such we are not involved in the processing of visa at any stage. Hence, we are not able to provide you with a specific response to your case.

Best Regards
Embassy of the Republic of Maldives
C-31, Anand Niketan
New Delhi 110021

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 1:05 PM, xxx> wrote:
Dear Sir/ Madam

This is xxxx, Civil Engineer from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

As I was worked in Maldives for past 1,5 years. Recently in February came back here for the vacation.  And Decided to change the employed in Maldives itself. So I was recruited by an another construction company. Then after the Interview selection. 

They informed me, that they are unable to process Indians visa in the category Civil Engineers for Work permits further. So it affected my Visa to be processed. It is been going through from February and March 2018.

So I raise this as an request to resolve the issues for the visa. ASAP.

This affects our whole career and brings down our family situation.

Kindly find the attached Screenshot from my Employer.

Accept for the Above.

Thank You In Advance.
Regards

No updates so far... I am sure this holy month of Ramadan will bring all of us good news.. let's pray to God Allah to give us good news... Allah Hu Akbar !!!

Hi , any one know about transfer visa also having this delay for indians ??? Plzz inform ..

Transfer can be done if your current employer is giving transfer letter... no delays

How long usually it takes for working visa in the Maldives?

2 weeks maximum.

Thank you for the reply but been waiting now for a month. I need to report to the resort on June 1st but still, I don't have my working visa. Hoping to have it before 1st of June.

ANY UPDATES ON YOUR VISA

i just got an email from the company. they say it will be delayed.

I'm not from India. But I'm waiting for my business visa from the beginning of May.
Very interesting what's going on there. 8 weeks with no result.

Does anyone got work visa recently to go to Maldives from India???

Not yet...just waiting and waiting...

Do you have any information when it will get resolved?
Govt officials are saying that they are not stopping any  visas for Indians!!!!!!

no idea ... so far no visas for more then 5 months now... lets hope for the best ..

Hai Amit any updates on work visas

Regards
Sanjiv

The information that I got off Google.

The Maldive immigration dept states that they are not denying visas for Indians but only issuing them for white collar workers. So only being issued for professionals, not manual workers.

But can anyone tell us on ground facts has anybody from India has got work visa in last 02 months...