I live in London want to move to Malta in few years , Advise

Hi All .
Myself and my girlfriend and are  son one day will want to move to Malta before he goes secondary school .

Been for loads of holidays in Malta over the years .

Not sure if it would be the right step but always wanted to live in sunny Malta , love the people and was wondering if any one think it is the best thing to do and have a few questions if any one could kindly help me .

would it be easy to get a job in Malta ?
can i rent a property if i come to Malta if i am not working at the time off getting the rented property ?
car insurence prices , average, i'm sure cheaper than London  :)
also one more thing i would like to bring my car to Malta but not sure how much money it would cost ?

i'm sure Malta would be best for kids etc

hope someone can help .

all the best , Thank you .

You have asked all these questions many times before and you had plenty of answers.

never been on here

Job hunting might be an issue unless you polish up your English language spelling and grammar.
Obviously you should checkout the jobs market, costs of living, schooling, transport etc which I am sure you can do easily. Your experience living here full time would be much different to holiday visits. I suggest you rent a place and come visit for 3 months and then check it out in detail. Your spouse's needs and expectations must also be taken into account. It's easy to fall in love in the holiday sunshine but living here you will find traffic and many other things frustrating. Hope this was helpful.

alfie j wrote:

never been on here

It's a coincidence that we had an Alfie on here before whose grammar was the same as yours.

GozoMo wrote:
alfie j wrote:

never been on here

It's a coincidence that we had an Alfie on here before whose grammar was the same as yours.

I would say it is the same Alfie using a slight alteration to the name to rejoin and ask the same questions again.
All the answers are in the dozens of posts on these subjects!

Ray