CHILD SUPPORT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

I AM CURIOUS ABOUT THE AVERAGE CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT PER MONTH IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.  AND IS IT HIGHER FOR A GINGO?

If there is a law, it isn't enforced. If it were, more than 50% of the males 15 years old & up would be in jail.

Not correct Tinker.

Child support is now enforced.  Men in default go to jail. 

It is geared to income so you bet it is higher for expats if they have higher incomes.

That is good news!  Now they have to pay for play. Next will be statuary rape charges, then perhaps birth control use will become the norm.

Wonder how they would enforce that... So many have multiple (American men).   Be interesting how they would. Prove who the farher is.  I ceetainly agree that. Men should be accountable. If they play they should pay consequences. Of DR law

It is the locals who father the most kids. Most hookers protect themselves or make sure you use a condom. From what I hear , ......so to speak.

Tinker - hahahahaha that was good.

Birth control has zero to do with statutory rape charges honey. That is about the power of the Catholic church. And no, we are not discussing religion. Do not go there.

América has a treaty with Republic Dominicana , you can be served court papers in the DR that directs paternity and income exitcution from America.

That has been true for years. One of the bikers in the club got picked up & sent back to the states. Did four years for non support of his child back in the US. He could have afforded paying the support, deserved doing time. He lost his house, business, car & bikes And his Dominican wife.   Nice bikes too.  FBI picked him up.  A lesson for you dudes.

As it should be. Baby making takes 2.

It was a child from his first marriage, 18 years old at the time of his arrest. A dumb, peckerhead dude. Nuff said.  Let's go back to hijacking & I don't mean mile high pud pullin, for you crackers out there. Tain't no fun doing it alone ya know.  Time to use the windshield wipers now.  Thanks for all the understanding you guys give me.  ON TO GBIS.

My husband is Dominican and lives in the Dominican republic. His Visa got approved to come to Canada. His former girlfriend is trying to get him arrested for not paying child support.  (Which he has been paying) but my question is if he gets arrested for that will that stop him from ever being able to come to Canada?

If your question is about Canadian immigration policy and the status of his visa, this is not the best place to ask!

Or are you asking if he'll be in jail forever once he's arrested?

Congrats.  :)

Run.

See all those little girls with babies? Most fathers are locals , and often they dont know who they are, thus those fathers do t pay support.  Indeed even if the father admits the 14 year olds baby is his, they refuse to pay. I've known of many such cases. But occasionally they convince a naive  gringo it's his.

omedgt wrote:

I know this is an old post, but can I ask a question regarding this?

Please do!  Your question is most welcome!

You can't fix them. Stop trying. Fix yourself.

:lol::lol:

Hello, what is your question?

If you ask and I do not answer at once, it is lack of time for work

Señorita Laura!

Repeat after me:  “Pero Señorita Laura!”

See you in the people's court!

So this has gone from old thread to ridiculous.  Let's close it.

Closed