Renting 3 months next year Nai Harn area, possibly working too.

I stayed nearby Nai Harn in Feb and have visited Thailand a few times. Currently in the U.K. I want to come out next year for a few months, if possible work in my profession as a hairstylist in the wedding industry, Anyone know if its possible to work through my own business set up in the U.K and just transfer the web link to Thailand? As I have read I have to be employed by a business if applying for a visa.
I have also read there are no jobs for hairstylists? I could possibly come over and not work if renting out my property in the U.K but working part time would be my preferred option.
Also am I better off finding a 3/4 monthly rental in Nai Harn once arrived or online before I come?

You can work over here if you have a business, by being the advisor for your salon, you employ stylists to do your work, you are the supervisor for your stylists. Lol

You would be better based in Bangkok, you would command a better price, setup the salon as high class for weddings you would find they would be falling over themselves to have you arrange their hair.

What's more it is only 1.5 hours from Pattaya

lynnettec wrote:

I stayed nearby Nai Harn in Feb and have visited Thailand a few times. Currently in the U.K. I want to come out next year for a few months, if possible work in my profession as a hairstylist in the wedding industry, Anyone know if its possible to work through my own business set up in the U.K and just transfer the web link to Thailand? As I have read I have to be employed by a business if applying for a visa.
I have also read there are no jobs for hairstylists? I could possibly come over and not work if renting out my property in the U.K but working part time would be my preferred option.
Also am I better off finding a 3/4 monthly rental in Nai Harn once arrived or online before I come?

My advice would be to consult with a (English speaking) Thai lawyer (solicitor), as your initial investment into any business, and/or "personal" enterprise, in Thailand. Pay for the solicitor's advice, then follow that advice (only), to the letter. You'll not regret it. :cool:

Thanks for the advice, though my main reason is to see and live by the beach with the potential to work part time too. So location for me is my main pull!

Thank you I will look into this as want to get it right.

There are Top class wedding companies in Hua Hin, google wedding companies in Hua Hin. You could set up to dovetail with number of them as part and parcel of their service.
Also good legal company at khan Takiab near cicadas market (speak  English).